Professionals Connecting Each Other
The Sound Network Group is growing collaboration of Shoreline business people who meet Friday mornings in a casual setting at the Branford Community Center. Our goal is to promote the growth of our members’ businesses, share ideas & experiences, and increase word-of-mouth referrals through building relationships. From start-ups to experienced professionals, the Sound Network Group is the local opportunity to network and socialize with liked minded, success driven professionals that are truly passionate about what they do. We meet at 8AM and our meetings are 55 mins.
Membership benefits include:
• Membership privileges to the Branford & East Haven Chamber of Commerce as a SNG Member
• Monthly Open House & event opportunities to showcase your business and meet other professionals
• Business development tools & tips
• Monthly Speakers & Member Presentations
• SEO / Web exposure via an individual member page our SNG website.
• Branded SNG marketing tools for easy referrals
We follow a relaxed, yet structured process for our meetings focusing on opportunities for business growth through connecting and networking. We only allow one person from each field of business to join our group and encourage interested individuals to visit our website for the most updated list of members.
The Sound Network Group donates to sponsor a Branford Child for summer camp every year, for the past 5 years. This is intended to be for a child whose family couldn’t afford the program cost of $375-. The Summer camp program is based out of the Community Center. More info at http://branfordrecreation.org